Welcome to Sage’s Reference Manual!
This manual is a thematic index of all of Sage’s features. It also contains many examples that illustrate their use, all of them systematically tested with each release.
Parents, Elements and Categories¶
Standard Rings and Fields¶
Geometry and Topology¶
Number Theory, Algebraic Geometry¶
- Diophantine approximation
- Quadratic Forms
- Elliptic, Plane, and Hyperelliptic Curves
- Arithmetic Subgroups of SL_2(Z)
- General Hecke Algebras and Hecke Modules
- Modular Symbols
- Modular Forms
- Modular Forms for Hecke Triangle Groups
- Modular Abelian Varieties
- Miscellaneous Modular-Form-Related Modules