SageManifolds is being built upon the huge amount of work by SageMath developers and benefits from discussions with the entire SageMath community.
The following persons have directly contributed to SageManifolds:
- Pablo Angulo: Schouten, Cotton and Cotton-York tensors
- Michał Bejger: web pages, packaging, MacOS X support, textbook display of symbolic functions
- Volker Braun: code review
- Vincent Delecroix: code review
- Eric Gourgoulhon: main code development; project coordination
- Marco Mancini: parallelization of CPU demanding computations
- Stéphane Méné: technical support for the web server and the Git server at LUTH
- Travis Scrimshaw: code review, many improvements in the code, manifold categories
If you would like to take part in the project, see here.